Tuesday, August 4, 2015

28 Degrees

      Alright, so while I am on a roll here, (and while my 13 month old is asleep) let's talk about my 28 Degree points.  These are, according to Mystic--getting "blitzed" by the Saturn/Jupiter square as of late.  SO for ME let's take a look:

What have we HERE?  My natal Jupiter just so happens to be at 28 Degrees of Gemini in my 12th house.  So that is an exact SEXTILE to transiting Jupiter, QUINCUNX transiting Saturn.  


And WHAT'S THIS?  Transiting Jupiter is being SANDWICHED by my natal Mars and Venus?  (2nd house)


Asteroid "rocknroll" just so happens to be close to Jupiter in my natal chart--and what do you know, is transiting close to 29/0 degrees of Virgo.  It seems to be just about ON my 4th house entrance.   


Natal Vesta: 29 degrees Sagittarius, 6th house.


AND LOOK AT THIS there is my North Node sitting pretty at 25 degrees of Aquarius in my eighth house.  And yes, that is asteroid LUST going back towards it retrograde style.  Did I mention I work part time at an adult shop?  

No comments:

Post a Comment