Monday, March 7, 2016

Jupiter in Virgo Accounting

(OG draft saved on December 29, 2015--still totally relevant)

      Accounting--this word has come to encompass more to me in the past while.  I used it a few weeks ago while talking about my recent evaluation of my life--my time, my health, my diet, my activity levels, my consumption levels, what I am offering as goods and services--all of this I am in process of evaluating--all of it, a kind of accounting.
      Health and wellness: I had a few good weeks of consistent daily jogging...

*time: a proposal for how I spend my work hours, and how many hours per week/day/month I ideally would like to allow myself
--include, various projects, routine projects, NOW projects and also "wildcard" one off less priority projects, rotating occasional projects, etc.

*diet and exercise--a proposal for tracking these


No comments:

Post a Comment